Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DAY #6: WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY

Let me start with a few things that do NOT tickle my fancy.
  • Wanting something REALLY bad and not being able to get it, no matter how hard you work.
  • Going to TONS of doctor's appointments looking for answers, but not really getting any.
  • Getting a MILLION negatives, when all you want is that one positive.
  • Finally finding a doctor that cares, but getting an OB that disagrees.
  • WAITING. Waiting for what seems like the impossible.
  • Panicking that you aren't gonna make a deadline. That things won't work with all of my husband's crazy training.
But what DOES tickle my fancy, is the fact that there are miracles. For the fact that something miraculous happens at JUST the right time. When you least expect it, something ever so positive pops up.
Yes... this definitely tickles my fancy. :)


10 weeks, 2 days. Due January 5, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment