Monday, April 27, 2009

PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND!

Yay! I love when I'm productive! We did NOT get moved this weekend, but Terry is going to finish that tomorrow while I'm at work. But we DID:
- Clean out the storage and take and ENTIRE truck load to the dump!
- Sell our "sell-able" things to make some extra cash to get us through til payday!
- Get a DELISH Olallieberry Pie from a little shop in Yuba City!
- Spend some real "FAMILY" time, just the three of us! :)
- Seperate what is going into storage & what goes to Terry's parents.
- Nathyn pooped in the potty THREE times!!!
- Hung out w/ JayBaby (Jason!) until I couldn't hold my eyes open Saturday night. SERIOUSLY needed the talk time! I Love You Boo! haha

Ok, so maybe none of this is a big deal to anybody else, but this is probably the best weekend I've had in a LONG time. I'm hoping that Terry and I have good weekends up until he leaves. We've actually made a few plans... A day boating on the lake, a day at RAGING WATERS, maybe a small weekend camping trip and a few other things Terry wants to do with Nathyn and I before leaving Sacramento. Things are moving along! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment