Thursday, April 2, 2009

1 STEP FORWARD, 2 STEPS BACK

I swear that's how my life works! HOORAY, Terry got accepted to join the army. BOO, I get to move again. Poo. It's not all bad though, and it kinda works out for the best. Because Terry is leaving I had to find daycare for Nathyn, someone that can take him to his doctor's appointments and swim lessons and the only person that can do that is Jason. Well, morning commute from where I live to Jason's house and then to work? About an hour! And we all know Kegan is NOT a morning person.

I also found out recently that rent on the place that I'm renting goes up quite a bit during the Summer months to compensate for running the air conditioner. Buuut, I really can't afford that! I already have to pay ALOT for daycare for the month of June (more than what my rent is already), plus Nathyn's birthday is coming up, and I have a HUGE goal to pay off all my credit accounts and save for a decent downpayment on a new (used) car. So I just can't be paying extra money. So what option does that leave me? The in-laws house! Now don't get me wrong, it's not all bad. But it's not my own. :( I'm an adult, but I feel like I'm tossed back to about 16 years old moving in there and they aren't even my real parents! At least this way though I won't have to worry about rent and I can concentrate on paying them bills! AND, it makes my morning commute to Jason's cut in HALF!

So, today is April 1st! No fooling for me, I'm not clever enough. But I'm VERY excited for the month of April! Miss Gracie-Mae is almost 3 months old. I have a Nephew due in 4 days! And another due (to Kia Lynne) in 21 days! I can't wait!!! Baby mania is about to strike! *sigh* I'll post the pictures as soon as they come rollin' out!

I also have new pictures of Nathyn coming soon! :)

Anyways. There's my two steps back!

No comments:

Post a Comment