Monday, October 5, 2009

SURPRISE VISITORS

Today we got a surprise visit from my sister, Kia and my nephew Rhyden. I hadn't seen him in about a month and boy has he grown in the mean time. He is definitely a Momma's Boy and was a little leary of Terry and I when he first got here, but he quickly warmed up and we had a great visit. I LOVE when babies come to visit, it makes for such a great photo opportunity! Here's the memories we made today!

Rhyden liked to play peek-a-boo!

There he is! He did this for like 15 minutes! :)

He isn't used to big dogs! He LOVED Charlie, my gentle giant!

My neice Shelby stopped by for some baby time too! He just adored her and gave her nothing but but ol' gummy smiles!
Kisses for Momma...
...and some for Uncle, too! But none for Auntie, I wasn't feeling too well so I didn't hold him too much.
All snuggled up and ready for the long ride home! We had a great time with baby and Kia today! Come see us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment