Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Wow, I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Halloween this year. This year my mom wanted to take Nathyn trick-or-treating, which was okay by me! I've never been a big fan of it myself, and I wasn't too fond of the idea of walking around in the dark without Terry. Anyways, the night before I took Nathyn to a haunted house! He loved it! He got spooked a few times, but in the end he wanted to go again! I wasn't able to get pictures, but my mom did snap a few of him out trick-or-treating.While Nathyn was out getting candy with his Grandma I decided to go out with some friends! I actually dressed up too, a first for a loooong time. At first I wanted to be Madea but I honestly decided about 3-4 hours before I went out, so this is the best I could come up with!

Me and my friend Patricia (whom I've affectionately nicknamed P.A.) Friends going on 10 YEARS!
So, the night turned out to be a BLAST! Halloween was fun this year, and hopefully next year we'll get to spend it with Terry. I was sad he didn't get to hear Nathyn run around saying "tick-er-tweet"! It was sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment