Thursday, October 7, 2010

RANDOMNESS AND SUCH

  • Nathyn has bronchitis so he's home from school all week. He has more energy than ever in between coughing and wheezing. Crazy kid.
  • Since changing the dosage on my blood pressure medicine I've been feeling a bit better, but still not 100%.
  • I go in today for a blood pressure check to make sure it's not going up. Hopefully all is well.
  • On 26units of insulin, my fasting blood sugar was finally where it needed to be. Still having a bit of trouble finding the right breakfasts to get my blood sugar down after that. It's not too terribly bad though.
  • My next OB appt is October 20th. Next high risk appt is November 14th. WIC, January 5th.
  • I technically have 16 weeks left of this pregnancy. I'll schedule a c-section 1-2 weeks early, so it actually will be only 14 weeks left. I'm wondering if this baby comes early like Nathyn did. Then only 11 weeks left. And I've read a TON of cases where Mothers who had preeclampsia and delivered early in the first pregnancy actually deliver earliER in their second. So it COULD be less than 11 weeks. That's scary. I need to get on the whole baby shopping thing!
  • Terry left last Saturday for the field. His command didn't honor the note from my doctor; we're both pretty upset. He's supposed to be back on my Birthday. I hope the schedule doesn't change. If he's not back for my birthday, he will be missing 3 years in a row (last year, this year and next year thanks to the upcoming deployment).
  • I've been driving against doctor's advice but I really have no choice.
  • Life would be SO much easier with Terry around right now, especially now that my lovely son has shared all his sick germs with me. But I'm glad he's getting the training he needs.
  • I have an amazing friend downstairs who has been a HUGE help to me! I'm definitely thankful for her. It's very comforting knowing I have someone so close that I can go to for darn near anything. It doesn't hurt that my kid AND dog love her and her whole family too!>

And at this very moment Nathyn is trying his hardest to get his "Baby Bear" from out of my closet. It's one of those fur real friends that he got for Christmas last year. It's in the closet because he says it talks too loud at night and keeps him awake. I told him if he wanted it, he had to get it. He is one determined little boy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment