Saturday, March 28, 2009

PLANS & GOALS

**Happy 25th Anniversary**
**Mom & Dad Bolton**

Whew! I'm telling you the last few days I've felt like a huge weight has been lifted! Just when I was about to snap too, so it's a good thing. Now that I at least helf-way know what's going on, I can move on and start to make some plans! So this is what I have kinda come up with! :)

May 23 - Terry's Going Away & Nathyn's 3rd Birthday Party!
- Because Terry will be gone for Nathyn's birthday, we have decided to hold it the weekend before he leaves. We'll probably have a BBQ/potluck type thing for Terry and organize a few fun games & activities for the kids. It'll be lots of fun and Terry will love getting everyone together one least time before heading of to training.

May 27 - Terry's Ship Date!

July 3 - My last day at work (full-time).
- I'm hoping to be able to stay part time until Terry returns, I'll miss my kiddies too much to just up and leave!

September - Terry should be done with Basic
- around mid September and heading home for a couple weeks to prepare for the move! I'm thinking we'll leave Sacramento around the end of September to the beginning of October.

That's all I know right now. Of course there are lots of things I want to do before we move (i.e. visit family, go to a country concert with Melissa, weekend in San Francisco, LOTS of rafting) but I'll get to that all later. For now, this is what I know, and I'm VERY excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment