Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DEAR KEGAN

2009 05 28

So my days are so long. This is my second day here, I go to basic on Wednesday. Hooray! I miss you guys so much. We are doing medical checks and processing and PT. Don't write back yet, I'll let you know when.

Love Terry

P.S. Tell everyone I love and miss them. Give Nathyn a kiss for me :)

I'm glad to have heard from him. I'm happy he's doing well. But there's some part of me that really feels like it just got harder again... I miss him A LOT! I was just starting to feel "okay".. that didn't last long. Today was the first real bad day I've had since he's left. Stresses at work, Nathyn misbehaving, my wisdom teeth are coming in and causing me pain, and my allergies are kicking my butt. Normally I come home to Terry and tell him all about it, but I got home and he's not here. That breaks my heart.

I'm guessing this is just going to be a crazy roller coaster ride whether I like it or not, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Ran across your blog today. I will check back on you from time to time. Good luck with your new journey as wife of a soldier.

    ReplyDelete