Sunday, June 21, 2009

TIME DOESN'T FLY...

...when you're not having fun. And that's the truth! Now, I'm not saying that everything is the pits, because honestly, it's not. However, I'm pooped! Exhausted, tired, worn out, and any thing else you can think of!
Terry's only been gone for 3 1/2 weeks. I say only because I swear it's really felt like MONTHS already, but I know I still have MONTHS to go! In the last 3 weeks my schedule at work has changed. I am no longer working full time, and really, that's both a good & a bad thing at the same time. Good because I no longer have to pay for child care or pay someone as much for rides to and from work. I now work Wednesday, Thursday & every other Friday. This week however I didn't work at all! Kinda nice to have a week off, but then again, I feel like it just gives me too much time to think, and at this point in time, I can't say that it's a good thing.
I feel like the most horrible Wife in the world! I went 6 days without writing Terry and I feel so bad, considering he writes me every single day! I just felt like if I actually sat down to write that I'd pour my heart out and whine about all the things I can't handle right now. But, I slapped myself silly (NO, not literally!) and I wrote him Thursday night, Friday morning, again last night, and sent him 2 cards. Also, my cousin and Aunt Tina wrote him, along with Maurine (long time family friend) so he will be getting LOTS of mail with stamps and pictures in it very soon! I know that will make him happy!
Anyways... It's SUMMER TIME! I have lots of things planned this summer so I'm hoping it'll be full of lots of fun! The cousin and I are going to Beyonce July 9th, and we also have on the agenda Raging Waters, Marine World, hitting the theaters for all the good movies (My Sister's Keeper is going to give me a good cry, I'm thinking I need that!), along with a few other things like rafting and trips to Folsom Lake.
I still haven't gotten the screen fixed on my really nice camera (and I don't even want to talk about how my laptop has a broken screen now too, so I can't use that either) but I bought a charger for my old camera, so I'll charge it up and hopefully get back into the swing of this whole blogging thing with updates and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment