Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DEAR KEGAN

June 27th, 2009
So here's a packet about graduation that you need to know. It says I am graduating on Sept 25th but it might be a little sooner but that is the predicted date... It's gay I know, that puts me back over two weeks from my original date.
OH! So I found out where my first duty station might be. How does Germany sound? :\ When he told me that I instantly started crying because the first thing that popped into my head was you saying you guys wouldn't go overseas with me. Drill Sargeant said that it's really nice there and that he'd so the rest of his twenty years there if he could. Man, I just can't stop thinking about it. DS talked to me personally in the No Fly zone (his office where we are not allowed). So let me know what you think. :(
It's been messing up my whole day while training. Anyways, how's everything there? Oh man, I miss you guys...
Ok, I'm going to sleep now. I love you guys, give Bubba loves for me.
Love, Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment