Friday, March 26, 2010

AND HE'S OFF TO THE FIELD...

Terry left this morning for field training.. bummer. He's supposed to be gone for about 30 days, but there's a good possibility that he'll be home between the 14th - 18th for Spring Break. So yeah, it's not too terribly bad.

Anyways, how did mine and Nathyn's first day alone go? AWFUL! It was a disaster. He threw up, dog pooped on the floor, the other dog got into EVERY thing and made a huge mess. So I crated him for a little while.
I swear I'm gonna lose 20 pounds this month taking them dogs up and down the stairs (hooray for the 4th floor apartment, right?) 6 times a day! I'm used to doing it maybe twice, Terry normally does that! However, I'm hopeful that one disastrous day is not setting the scene for weeks to come. I stayed positive.

Then I went to take a shower. Shame on me, I left a sicky 3 year old unattended. I came out to find this...
Apparently he was hungry. Mind you, this is AFTER I almost burnt our kitchen down making him some soup... Cheers to a better tomorrow!

P.S. Our household goods are in Germany! Just waiting for them to be cleared through customs, then I can make an appointment for delivery! [Insert a leap for joy HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment