Sunday, May 9, 2010

PIZZA!

How super fun was this? Terry and I made home-made pizza!

Ok, well, semi-homemade. We cheated and used this dough & pizza sauce...
Then we added cheese, pepperoni, fresh sliced mushrooms and jalapeno olives!
Needless to say we are incredibly impatient, and not to mention particularly hungry on this day, so we didn't let the dough "rise" as long as we were supposed to. Didn't matter to us! We were starvin'! 15 minutes in the oven and out came some über deliciousness!! YUM!I felt SO much better eating this than ordering delivery. It was fast, easy and very inexpensive. And my favorite part? It didn't come out super greasy! YAY! And it's something super fun for Nathyn to take a part in as well. Perhaps we'll have to schedule in a pizza family fun night every couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE pizza whatever it looks like :D
    this is not the pizza shape that I know but it looks really yummy lol :D
    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete