Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RIDING 'ROUND IN GERMANY!

Went on a loooong drive today, 4 hours to be exact. My friend Bryant drove so I could take some pictures. It was fun, good company, and quite relaxing. Hooray for last minute road trips to no where!

Roads between the towns.
Driving through a town. All the small ones look the same. =)
"She thinks my tractors sexy..."
The steeples in the towns are my favorite.
Open fields and windmills. Breath taking!
Not sure what town this was, but it's definitely a bigger one.
Another shot of the same town.
I think the German houses are so pretty!
"Here is the church, here is the steeple..."
I have no idea where this little road went to. But it was cute!
Terry loves the yellow flowers. <3
This is the CUTEST cow EVER! It was talking to me.
You know you wish your gas prices looked like this! But, it's in EURO and it's per liter, not per gallon. So really, it's not cheaper. Tricked me when I first got here though.
Now that I have a car, I'm hoping we get lots of little driving trips in like this so I can get MORE and MORE pictures. We didn't stop to take any, I just took these from the passenger seat while my friend drove. We had lots of fun though. Hope you enjoyed them. :)

2 comments: