Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SHIPPING & HANDLING

Terry did it! He's in! He picked his job and they still had what he wanted, 21Bravo [Combat Engineer] and his new ship date is May 27, 2009. AH! It's good that I get TWO months with him, but BAD as far as income goes. Anyways, I'm excited. Terry's excited. We're both nervous as hell! We've decided that we're going to have Nathyn's birthday party that weekend before (so Terry can be there) and we'll have a BBQ and stuff so it'll be like a birthday/going away party! It's gonna be fun! I'm thankful for these two months, I have to get all the kisses in I can. ;) I guess this means I'm an Army Wife now...


p.s. I posted a few of my favorite pictures from San Francisco... scroll down a couple days to see them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow,Im so happy for Terry that he finally got sworn in. May 27th is going to be a great and awesome day for you all. Just remember even when you miss him that he's doing it for a great reason and now he's going to be a hero in everyway possible whether he fights or not.He's doing a brave thing.
    Military life is hard at times but you can do it.I know you all gone.Stay strong and dont worry.I love you tons and if you ever need anything let me know.oxox

    ReplyDelete