Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY SHAMROCK DAY!

Photobucket

Yay! A holiday! :] Today ran pretty smoothly, I had tons of fun with all my kiddies at work. We decorated a box to catch a leprechaun (that only comes if you take a nap of course!) and everyone added their own bit of decorations! We don't have any St. Patrick's book at work, surprisingly so instead I read a book about elves and one about trolls, I just changed them into leprechauns. The kids didn't know the difference and they loved them! For lunch we had kiwi, green eggs & ham! YUM! It was a fun day!

After work Terry and I decided to cash in some gift cards and go out to dinner to have corned beef and cabbage! Kia came with us and we had a really good time! Nathyn was so funny telling me, "You better eat Mommy! FASTER FASTER!" Apparently I was talking to much for him! haha He danced through his whole meal and was SO funny! After we left he started chasing me around a pillar outside and boy did I think I was gonna die! I need to start excersising SOON! I'm hoping to get an excersise buddy because I just DON'T have the will to do it alone.

As always, I have to share a couple pictures. I love my boy! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment