Saturday, March 14, 2009

WAITING...

So STILL no word back from the ARMY. Waiting... waiting... it's killing me. Terry not working is REALLY starting to take a toll on our financial situation in a very bad way. I'm feeling pretty miserable these days, miserable as in completely helpless. I just want to know what's going on so that life can move on, hopefully in a GOOD direction. Anyways, here's some pictures from the past two weeks. Hopefully I'm feeling up to blogging again towards the end of the weekend. I'm taking Nathyn to a daycare kid's birthday party, my boss's baby shower, and I'll have Gracie for a little bit on Sunday! HOORAY! I'm taking her to get her first pictures ever!


I'm SO getting jumpy houses for his 3rd birthday!Ah! He snuck a sucker! But it was a birthday, I let it slide.Yes, they really do sleep like this! He has to have George, Bear, and Mickey Mouse! Day at the park with Daddy! He's adorable!I <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5312886040205728962" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 320px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 240px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYyqKymhC4to-MfT_EH2Mn7x13jBz9PiS0gXkA0G-LhPNP0oYNkpr0_tqKXmKZCGZYhSxbPwm5XfA19TnyFcaFDOWG2_prhrpfcK54HHORuQfMuVNfPf0UDByyTog1OrJljpRIzPaURNg/s320/March+1-3+006.JPG" border="0">

1 comment:

  1. Good to here from ya. Hang-on---girl, things will work out. Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete