Friday, March 20, 2009

SLACKERS!

So today I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown! I'm completely on edge, snappy at people (not good for my profession!) and EVERYTHING is getting on my last nerve! I messaged Terry and told him that he should go INTO the recruiting office and see what on Earth is taking so long! For anyone that's seen him lately, he's grown out a full beard so I told him he should walk in there and be like "Do you see my face?!? I can't even afford a razor! Now, are you taking me or NOT because if not, I need to get a JOB!" But of course Terry isn't that rough. I'm not sure exactly how the conversation went, but APPARENTLY we're dealing with a bunch of SLACKERS because even though Terry did his consult, what?.... THREE WEEKS AGO, they just sent his file in on Wednesday the 17th! I can't believe it. I'm angry that they don't understand that they are messing with people's lives here! Anyways, newest answer was "You should get some good news back by Monday".

Yeah, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment