Sunday, May 10, 2009

16 DAYS

So, my husband leaves in 16 days.. I'm starting to panic, I can't imagine what it'll be like without him. It's not that I CAN'T do it on my own, but I don't WANT to. I'm thinking that I want to move far away, spend time with family, and concentrate on my baby boy, rather then the regular stresses of everyday life, especially work. I can't imagine leaving my son every day with someone else.

For the first 10 months of his life, he stayed home with me every day while Daddy went to work. Then when I got my full-time job Terry adjusted his schedule and worked nights so he could be home with him all day, and Nathyn would be with me in the evenings. Now his Daddy is going away and he won't get to see him until September. And I'm supposed to drop him off at 7:30 in the morning, pick him up at 5:30 in the evening, take him home, feed him, bathe him, read a story or two and get him in bed by 8? That's only two and a half hours a day he'll get to spend with me, and there won't be his Daddy around until I get home. That's not fair! I mean, already when Terry drops me off in the morning he whines and says "No Mommy, stay here!". I feel like I'm not being the best Mom I can be.

This is the face I get when I get dropped off.. I want to be home with my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment