Saturday, May 23, 2009

LAST WEEKEND

:( This is our last weekend together for a LONG time! I'm so excited we have a 3-day weekend o spend together, and even though we have ton of funs stuff planned I can't stop getting those sad feelings knowing that this last 3 days is all I get for another 110+ days. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. I KNOW Nathyn isn't ready. He knows that Terry is going to be leaving and panicks every time he walks out the door! "Where's mine Daddy?" Even if he's just taking the trash out. Hopefully it gets easier as time passes.

I figured out recently that after 8 weeks he'll have his graduation from Basic. I thought that was all the way at the end of the 14 weeks but I was wrong. After the graduation he should get leave for the day to spend with his family, so for that I'm excited! I've never been to Missouri before! :)

Anyways, as far as this weekend goes!
  • Saturday: We're having a family & friend get-together potluck for Terry's going-away 'slash' Nathyn's birthday party at Gibson Ranch. Terry wanted to do Nathyn's birthday early this year so that he's able to be there. We'll BBQ hotdogs and maybe even have a water balloon fight!
  • Sunday: Raging Waters!! Oh my goodness, I haven't been in YEARS and definitely not since the remodel and turning into Raging Waters (it used to be Water World). Nathyn should have LOADS of fun here!
  • Monday: I'm HOPING to find a babysitter (any volunteers? haha) because we have a little rafting trip planned. I know we are CRAZY for getting on the river on Memorial Day but no worries, we are NOT drinking and are VERY careful and responsible on the water.

Monday will be the last day I get to spend with Terry... Tuesday morning I get up and go to work, and by the time I get off he will have already left. Then I have Wednesday off so that I can go to his little "swearing-in" ceremony thing. I have NO idea what that's all about yet, I guess I'll figure it out on Wednesday. Then I go home, and he stays there again. He leaves at 3am Thursday morning.... I pray these last three days go very sloooowwlly....

No comments:

Post a Comment