Thursday, May 28, 2009

SWEARING IN & SAYING GOODBYE

Ok, so yesterday I dropped Terry off at the recruiting office and cried on my way home. But today I got to see him ONE last time. We were told that the Swearing-In Ceremony would start about noon but because Terry's dad was driving, we got there about 11am. They were definitely running behind which turned out to be a great thing, because except for a few times when he had something to do Terry got to sit out in the waiting room with us the whole time. Nathyn was absolutely precious when he walked up to Terry and said "Daddy's in Army now? Daddy is a Super Hero!" It seriously brought tears to my eyes...
The ceremony started about 1:45pm and only lasted about 4 minutes but I was glad to be there. After the ceremony we had another 20 minutes or so to visit, get our hugs and kisses in and say our "goodbyes". I didn't cry until I left again, I want him to see that I can be strong for him the same way he's being strong for Nathyn and I. Here's the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment