Sunday, April 18, 2010

FUN IN THE KITCHEN

Hubby and I had SO much fun during his "spring break"! We gots LOTS of cuddle time in, watched 3 movies, hung about 20 pictures on the wall, went shopping, paid bills, and my favorite, COOKED together!

We made a home-made cheesecake one day and it was SO good! We got the recipe from a friend here, but we left out some of the sugar, and I altered it just a touch, I always have to do something to make it "my own". The recipe is super simple too! Next time we make it I'll take pictures and share the recipe. :)

Apparently he didn't find the flour in his face as hilarious as I did! Don't worry, he's only joking.
See! I told you! :)
Another day we made the most delicious home-made beef stew! It's always been one of our favorites, and I've made it a few times before, but this time it was extra delicious! Maybe it was all the LOVE we added in!
Bubba dug right in, too! He loved it!
Nathyn has finally graduated to wearing "big boy" undies! He only wears pull-ups at night time and it's been like that for about 6 months now. But he just recently quit having accidents throughout the day about 3.5 months ago. I was nervous to let him wear undies though, because every time I put them on him during the potty training phase, he'd potty in them. So he hasn't worn any underwear this whole time, just pants. Daddy bought him 6 pair of Mickey Mouse (his favorite) undies from the PX. Bonus for us, they were on sale! Nathyn is so happy about it that he even wears a pair over his pull-up at bed time!

Well, Terry heads back to the field today. :( He'll be gone about 2.5 weeks this time. I'm really hoping the time goes fast, but I'm pretty sure I have enough to keep me busy, so I'm not too worried about it. But of course, we'll love and miss him like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment