Saturday, April 10, 2010

LOVELY LADIES & LONG LASHES

**FIRST, let me start by wishing a VERY Happy Birthday to Aunt Shauna from Terry, Nathyn & I! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day full of smiles and LOVE!**

Things have been mighty boring around here lately. Haven't done much but clean, go to a few doctor's appointments, and play with our new friend Breana. I currently have her 5 days a week, and she's SUCH a pleasure to have around! Unfortunately she'll be going to pre-school very soon, so Nathyn and I are hoping to get another friend to play with us after she leaves.
The past two weeks have been full of doctor's appointments, and I'm SO glad to have a break! I'm doing some follow-ups from the surgery I had last September and want to be sure that every thing is looking good. I'm also getting all my labs up to date and current so that I'm established in the military's system. We're hoping to see what the cause of our infertility is as well, so wish us luck!

And ladies, would you KILL for these lashes or what? Nathyn has grown quite fond of the "hair" on his eyes lately, and has asked me several times to take some pictures of it. He is such a silly kid! Here's the lashes!
He was actually sleeping in this one. He looked so beautiful, I had to snap a picture!

And lastly, Terry will be home in 4 days for Spring Break! He stays for 4 days, then back to the field for two weeks. We can't wait to see him again!

2 comments:

  1. ummmm the new season of ARMY WIVES starts tonight! Just had to tell you that I did a 5k race this morning and my water bottle spilled and got inside my Canon Camera. Are you screaming right now????? I am its currently drying out and praying that it works again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is you're sons eye color? was that green? can't tell..or is it brown? he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete