Thursday, January 22, 2009

DADDY'S HOME

This is both good... and bad! Terry got dropped off at home around 3pm, and jogged from our house to my work (took him 2 hours!). I was very excited as I was walking out the door of work as he was walking in.. HOORAY!

Buuuttt... He came bearing bad news. :( He went for his physical and they found that he has a heart murmur and a curved spine. So now he will not be shipping out for BT on Moday like we thought. Next step is going for some cardio test to see what is making the "murmur" sound. So, we're hoping that everything checks out okay. As for his back, he has to get it checked to make sure that the curve isn't bad enough to not take him.

I'm SO frustrated, I really hope everything checks out okay. I know Terry really wants to go, but I can't help think about what happens if he doesn't get to.. Terry already quit his job, I already have a replacement lined up for my job, and I have rent that I can't pay by myself, we were looking forward to that military pay.

So for right now, I'm thankful for the extra time I get with the hubby (and I'm sure Nathyn will be happy too!) but I'm really hoping that everything gets checked out so we can move forward. Wish us luck!

As for the rest of last night, Nathyn made himself miserable and starting throwing up. Of course, he ended up in my bed before midnight and woke up every hour to remind me, "Mommy, hold me". Hopefully it's not too much worse when Terry leaves for a few months (or even longer when he gets his first deployment, which I'm confident won't be too far away).

1 comment:

  1. Woah that is really scary Kegan. This is great that it was detected before any problems and can monitor and treat it before it gets worse.

    That is what I feared for Allie and I did not got medication for her. =(

    And how did you get this comment box?

    ReplyDelete