Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!

We haven't heard anything back from Terry's recruiter yet, and I am about to POP with anticipation! I'm hoping that we get a call by the end of today, or we'll have to wait til Monday and that's gonna make my weekend draaag! I don't really think that Terry is in any kind of hurry though. He really seems to be enjoying the time he's having with Nathyn!

We went (with my sister, Kia) to Babies R Us yesterday to look at travel systems and of course there were two clearance clothing racks... HOORAY! We found a camoflauge jammie set on sale for $6.50 so we had to get it for Nathyn. THEN, at the register, the total only came out to $5.14! I love super good deals! :) I think we're addicted to camo now! It's pretty much the cutest thing you can get for a little boy. How does Nathyn feel about it? You can answer that for yourself! ---->

And lastly, might I just add... THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I'm so happy for my FIRST weekend in our own place so I can just relax in the quietness of my own home! Ahhhh! Because Terry's original leaving date was going to be Monday we have quite a few people that are wanting to see Terry and spend some time with him before he goes. So we're having a little "dinner party" tonight at our house. Another HOORAY! Company! It's been SO long since we've had friends over, for a minute there I thought I'd lost my social life completely! Anywho, mushroom chicken over rice, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and garlic biscuits! YUM! (And perhaps a cocktail or two). Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment