Monday, January 26, 2009

THE RUN AROUND

AHHHH!! Sorry, I just had to get that scream out before I started. So, the latest word is... NOTHING! Someone somewhere is quite unorganized. Terry's staying on top of his recruiting office, who claims to be on top of whoever it is we're waiting on, but still... NOTHING. Once again, we're just waiting!

I did, however have a wonderful weekend. My dinner friday night was FUN! It was nice to get together with some friends! Got the news that Matt & Lauren are expecting, probably sometime in September. Hooray for babies! And Missy came too, we haven't all been in the same room in quite some time. Saturday was a super lazy day... but it was soooo nice and quite and there weren't people running in and out and kids screaming and dogs barking! How relaxing! It was really nice to have some quiet time with just my lil' family. And Sunday turned out to be quite productive! :) I did a little work and made a few extra bucks (which really helps with Terry being out of work!).

And lastly, Terry has been focusing a lot on what he can do to make sure Nathyn and I are safe once he leaves (if he leaves) for basic training. This includes buying me a hunting knife and hiding it in the house should there be an intruder. I find it comical now, but I know he's only doing the best he can to keep his family safe! He's so cute! He also added an "alarm" so-to-speak, but I'll talk more about that later... There's still a few "kinks" to work out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment