Thursday, January 22, 2009

GRACIE-MAE HOPE BOLTON

Hooray! I hadn't had the time to announce it yet but... My new neice is born, and Melissa let me be by her side the whole time. I kinda got ripped off in the child birth department considering I had the c-section and all, so this was really my first childbirth experience... It was amazing!

Anywho, labor started at about 7 pm on Sunday night and she went into Labor and Delivery at 9 pm dialated to 4 1/2 centimeters! This was it. After hours of contractions, 4 big pushes and me holding Melissa's left leg, little Miss Gracie finally entered this world!

Gracie-Mae Hope Bolton
January 19, 2009 5:48 am
6 pounds 6 ounces, 19 inches

Looking right at her Auntie! :) Melissa and Gracie Mae Nathyn LUVS his new "tuzzin"Proud Uncle! He was happy to see his neice before leaving for basic!

Of course there will be tons more pictures eventually! I can't wait to spend tons of time loving the new baby! I know what I'll be doing this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment