Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FIRST NIGHT ALONE

Ok, so tonight is the first night alone! Terry hasn't left for Basic yet, but he went to MEPS for the night (physical and such). I think that Nathyn thinks that Daddy isn't "coming back" though. Terry had a talk with him last night trying to explain that he was going away for a little while, but that he would call and would miss him very much. I know Nathyn is young still, I just didn't want it to be such a shock when Terry left. Anyhow, since I've gotten off work, Nathyn has been very whiny and just keeps asking for this Daddy. :( I'm guessing this is just a sneak-peek for what really is to come. I hope that when the situation arises I'm given the strength to answer this questions and comfort his cries. We're sure going to miss Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment