Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOVING THE HUBBY

Aahhh, we went on a "date" tonight! Nothing fancy, just went to dinner (alone!) at our favorite little hole-in-the-wall pasta joint, Strings Italian Cafe on Madison Ave. It was so nice to just sit, eat and stare at eachother. Honestly, that's what we did mostly! It was so nice to have some "us" time! After dinner we went to Target for ni-night diapers and to get some more jelly beans (but I didn't get them... $12 for a GIANT bag of Jelly Bellies? No Thanks!). Nathyn potty trained back in October but for some reason recently had a major regression! I think he was picking up on the stress me and Terry are feeling. Anyways, after Target we went and ren/
ted a few movies, then headed to the Dollar Tree and finally found some Jelly Beans! I really hate bribing him with food, especially SUGAR, but I know he's ready to potty train, he just needs a little extra push. Nathyn was excited so hopefully he'll continue this GREAT progress!!

Here's a picture of us lounging in bed yesterday!

Terry talked to the head honcho guy at the recruiting office today. Still haven't gotten the answer to what's going on from here, but he did say that he wants Terry to come in Tuesdays and Thursdays to do PT (physical training) starting tomorrow so that Terry stays in shape. He also told him that he really won't be dealing with his regular recruiter anymore and to only deal with him (he's like the main Sargeant there I guess). Anyways, I am praying we get some answers soon. The longer this drags on the more nervous and irritable I get. Can we just catch a break???

Also, I talked to a friend today who's a tattoo artist and I'm going to be hosting a Tattoo Party at my house soon! There will be snacks and drinks and tattoos! I'm really excited! I'm long overdue for some new ink! So I'm off to do some searching of what I want next! If you're interested in coming and getting a tatt, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment