Monday, February 23, 2009

COMMENTS

I know I had said that anyone is able to post anonymously, but it turns out that wasn't true. Just wanted to let everyone know that I made some changes and now you really CAN comment anonymously. But please, sign your name! Any feed back is greatly appreciated!

Terry and I are SO excited about Wednesday! Only 3 more days and he goes for his EKG. I told him he better call me the minute he gets the results for the test, I'm going to so nervous all day! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

I was sitting on the couch today and Nathyn ransacked me and said, "I wub you soooo way moooore Mommy!" It was so sweet, I LOVE IT! He's starting to talk SO much, it's incredible to me. Happy Monday! I gotta get to bed, Lord knows this is how I feel every Monday morning!!

1 comment:

  1. Ya know your allways in our thoughts and prayers, know matter what. Mom

    ReplyDelete