Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY POOR BABY :(

And my poor car! We're driving down the road and Nathyn informs us that he has to pee so I pulled over. He got out and tried to pee (we were next to a field) and after a minute he exclaimed, "I can't!". Terry picked him up and the second he hit the carseat.... baaarrff! All over! All over himself, my back seat and his new carseat! He cried for a minute but then he was over it. I have a few pictures from a couple weeks ago, the first time Nathyn sat in his new carseat. It's the Graco Nautilus. I LOVE it! It was a bit pricey, but where regular carseats only hold children in the 5-point harness up to 40 pounds, this one will hold Nathyn in the 5-point harness until 65 pounds! And I was just manufactured in December of 2008 so I have 6 years to get out of this bad boy! I'm very excited, it's so safe! I can't stand when people have 2-3 or even 4 year olds sitting in a regular booster with the car's seatbelt when there are options available like this great carseat! Nathyn is so worth the $180 I spent to keep him safe! Here's the pictures!

I probably won't have any NEW pictures to share for a week or two. I lost the charger to my camera! I'm so sad. Hopefully if things work out right, I should be able to get one around the first. We will see though!

I've also decided that I want to start writing down all the hilarious things that Nathyn says and start sharing them here. There's just so many cute things, and people seem to like hearing about it, so that's the newest thing I'll be sharing. I only have one for tonight.

Mom: Nathyn, how 'bout you come lay down with Mommy?

Nathyn: Mommy, how 'bout NO?

Ahhh, I love it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Ha, Ha, We are so funny. Find that charger girl. I especially like shairing the pictures. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete