Thursday, February 26, 2009

SECOND NIGHT ALONE

And I mean alone! Nathyn stayed with Auntie Kia tonight since Terry is doing his consult with the physician in the morning. He had to stay at a hotel again tonight, it's so wierd. I really don't understand why they have them do that still. Anyways, even Lily stayed the night at Nick & Melissa's! So it's just me, the cat, and Toby! And he's not much for company!Super lazy dog. And getting big super fast! Oh well, considering I've stayed up WAY too late now enjoying the QUIET, I suppose I'll go to bed now! Here's a picture I took of Nathyn before he went to Auntie Kia & Dammy's house.
Can you believe those eyes? I got a new camera and the flash doesn't make his eye color look all funky! I LOVE IT! We'll be sharing LOTS of photos! Anyways, I will definitely let everyone know what's going on tomorrow when I hear from Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment