Sunday, February 7, 2010

SWEET JESUS, WE HAD COMPANY!

And we could do whatever we wanted to, and be as loud as we want, and not have to worry about being quiet because our parents are in bed. Aaaahhh, I missed this. I had the pleasure last night of meeting a few of Terry's buddies. I was even talked into making homemade lasagna at 11:00pm too! It was fun though, and oh-so-nice to have friends over!

Nathyn got himself a new best friend, meet Eric! Somehow after only knowing him a good 30 minutes Nathyn was able to convince Eric to take him to bed and read him stories. After 4 books Eric finally retired and tucked Bubba in for bed. Nathyn said goodnight and was asleep within 5 minutes without so much as a peep! WHAT?! Why can't he do this for us???I then had the pleasure of watching Terry and Eric wrestle and meeting a few of his other buddies (Ward & Birkett). It was a fun night!
I have a feeling Nathyn isn't quite used to sleeping in such a big bed yet! His bed back home is a toddler sized bed and the loaner here is a twin size. I've caught him in many funny positions! Terry and I are gonna look into getting him a twin bed now though, we think he's ready to get out of the little toddler bed and it's nice because we actually have room for him to have a larger bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment