Saturday, February 6, 2010

WE'RE FINALLY HERE!

It took what seemed like forever but we are finally in Germany! It's amazing! I love our apartment, it's very large and spacious. The views out the windows are simply incredible, I find myself standing at them just staring outside. There's snow everywhere, and although I'm not one for the cold, I have to admit it's beautiful!

The plane ride here was very long but Nathyn was so good the whole way. He took a couple good naps, and even entertained himself so quietly while I got a little shut eye myself. He did really great for an 11 hour flight! When we stepped off the plane Nathyn looked around and then up at me and says, "Mom, we have to get back on the plane, we're not in Germany yet! I don't see mine Dad!" It was too cute. It took us over an our to find Terry because we had to go through customs, baggage claim and the veterinary services before they would give me my dogs. I swear when Nathyn first laid eyes on him he had to have ran 90 miles an hour straight to him!

There are tons of things different here than back home, and I could go on listing them for hours! It's really neat though, I love this place and I'm very happy to call it home.

Shame on me, I got no pictures on the flight or on the car ride from the airport to our post, but here are some pictures of the views from our apartment!
THIS IS OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW. I LOVE THIS VIEW!
THIS IS OUT OF MINE & TERRY'S BEDROOM WINDOW. THERE ARE ROWS OF THESE HOUSING BUILDINGS AND THEY ALL PRETTY MUCH LOOK THE SAME.
AND HERE IS OUT NATHYN'S WINDOW. MORE PICS COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment